We Make Lives Better.
Since 1973, MAU has provided clients with solutions to their staffing, recruiting and outsourcing needs. As a faith-based family business, we seek to give our clients the same honest and supportive assistance that we give our employees every day.
Looking for a job?
To be the leading provider of designed Workforce Solutions recognized for its commitment to:
Our founding father, William G. Hatcher, Sr., instilled the core values that continue to be an eminent part of our company today. What started in 1973 with faith, $500, and a big dream became one of the largest minority-owned (the Hatchers are part of the Echota Cherokee Tribe of Alabama) independent staffing and recruiting companies in the country.
Taking the lessons learned from our humble beginnings, we place a great emphasis on the honor and integrity of our company’s legacy. Please visit our timeline to see the things that make MAU who we are today.
We work with world-class companies to provide solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing:
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Don’t Take Our Word For It.
- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021 ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Client Award
- Safety Standard of Excellence Mark Awarded by the American Staffing Association and the National Safety Council
- Ranked #1- 2014 , 2015, & 2016 Program Supplier of the Year for BMW Workforce Management Program
- Agile 1 Significant Impact Award for 2017, 2018
- Ranked in America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms by Forbes and Statista- 2022
- Ranked #4 – Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in Georgia
- Ranked #4 – Top 100 Native American Owned Buisnesses in the US
- Ranked #18 – Largest US Industrial Staffing Firms, Staffing Industry Analysts
Committed to our Community.
As a family-owned company deeply rooted in our community, we believe that involvement in our local communities is a key responsibility of our organization. Our mission of contributing to both local and national organizations is one that has helped drive MAU from our inception.
The manufacturing and supply chain industries will be pivotal in the global economic landscape in 2023. Despite facing challenges such as labor shortages and global shifts in supply chain management, the manufacturing sector demonstrates impressive resilience, as it...
Data analytics is a revolutionary tool for businesses, unlocking valuable insights to optimize operations. Organizations can harness this power to make informed decisions and drive better outcomes. In the manufacturing industry, Big Data plays a vital role in Industry...
In the current technological era, predictive maintenance is quickly becoming a must-have technology for many companies. Predictive maintenance uses data analytics to analyze equipment performance and identify potential errors before they can cause trouble down the...